I recently turned 44 years old. Age has a way of bringing wisdom with it. Here are 5 things I would tell my younger self if I could go back in time:
1) Relationships are the most important thing in life. Your relationship with God and friends/family trump money every time.
2) Money is a tool that can be used to bless your family and help others. Earn a lot of it, own it, but don’t let it own you.
3) An attitude of gratitude is the best way to start every day.
4) A great marriage begins with looking for ways to serve and show love to your spouse, not always looking for ways to serve yourself.
5) Giving of yourself (your time, words, resources and talents) is one of the greatest joys in life.
You were created to do great things. Go be awesome this week.